Special thanks to Jim Brickman, Anne Cochran, Ellen, Wendy, Claire, Shelley, Debbie, John,
their support team, as well as fellow "Brickheads" and the staff & crew aboard THE GOLDEN PRINCESS for
bringing us all together in Alaska for a very special week filled with great music, good times and
fond memories. It truly was a great relaxing "Escape" packed with fun, adventures & blessings! Can't wait til next time. "Peace."
- Bob O.
Bob Orlowski now performs locally as a solo concert
artist and has entertained on a regular basis at various restaurants, supper clubs and coffee cafes in Mercer County.
He has also performed at numerous senior centers and active adult community club houses.
Bob was an original members of the "The Cop-Shoo-Bops" oldies group, and
the former lead vocalist for "Top Shelf" wedding band. In addition, Bob has performed with several big
bands, done studio recording work, sung on Carnival cruise ships, appeared with community theater groups, and sung
at many public community events. He's also sung with several church choirs & praise teams.
Bob is a retired Trenton, NJ detective police sergeant, residing
in Hamilton, NJ. In addition to being an entertainer, Bob also works part time as a funeral assistant. ***************************************************************************************
50+ INSIGHTS & WORDS OF WISDOM
1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy, as
they decide to be.
3. Others can stop you
temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.
5. Success stops when you do.
When your ship comes in.... make sure you are willing to unload it.
7. You will never "have it all together."
8. Life is a journey...not a destination. Enjoy the trip!
9. The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want, I will be happy."
10. The best way to escape your problem is
to solve it.
11. I've learned that ultimately,
'takers' lose and 'givers' win.
precious moments don't have value, unless they are shared.
If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.
We often fear the thing we want the most.
Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
Look for opportunities...not guarantees.
Life is what's coming....not what was.
Success is getting up one more time.
When things go wrong.....don't go with them.
I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.
Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.
22. A person who asks a question might be a fool for a minute, but a person who doesn't ask, may
be a fool forever...
23. A friend is
someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart.
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you have to say. Best friends listen to what you don't say!
25. A best friend is like a four leaf clover...
hard to find, and lucky to have.
are like balloons: once you let them go, you might not get them back.
But sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away. Sometimes
we just don't realize what real friendship means until it's too late.
27. Sometimes we are so caught up in WHO'S right and WHO's wrong, that
we forget WHAT's right and wrong.
is the most important and opportune time of all.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
30. It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
31. It's better to hear the hard truth than a soft lie. And a sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
32. If you want your dreams to come true, you mustn't oversleep.
33. Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
35. The best vitamin for making friends... B1
35. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
36. The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
37. One thing you can give and still keep, is your word.
38. You lie loudest when you lie to yourself.
39. One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
40. Ideas don't work unless 'you' do.
41. Your mind is like a parachute... it functions only when open.
42. The 10 Commandments are not a multiple choice.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to
44. Commit yourself to quality
and constant self-improvement. There is a time for every purpose under heaven.
45. A coincidence is when God performs a miracle, and decides to remain anonymous.
46. God can mend all broken hearts. You just have to give Him all
47. Your worst days are never
so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace... and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of
48. Have a grateful heart, and take care of those
49. Be decisive, even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
50. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
51. Saying sorry first is a sign of strength not a weakness.
52. The painful truth is always better than a messy lie.
only thing holding you back from making a difference in the world is YOU.
No God, No peace. +++ Know God, Know peace!
The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It's
never too late to become what you might have been.
bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who
treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't.
don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
everything happens for a reason. There are no coincidences.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth
Aspire to inspire, before you expire.
It’s not what you do, but who you are that’s most important.
"To thine own self
be true." & Live with integrity.
Kind. Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Care of Yourself & Have a Blessed Day!